Our commitment to privacy
Deti SAS complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) settled by the European Parliament in April 2016. This regulation undertakes European companies to protect personal data collected by any ways possible.
Collection of Information
According to the European Regulation, « personal information » means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. Personal data gather numerous information such as physical, psychological, economic or social indications. It also includes name, e-mail address, IP address, phone number, postal address ect..
Deti SAS does not actively collect personal identifying information, nevertheless you agree to share it with us when:
- You visit our website
- You download a datasheet
- You request us something in the « contact » tab
- You communicate with us by e-mail or telephone
- You apply for an employment
While you accept cookies from Deti’s website, data you share with us becomes Deti’s propriety.
Use of Information
In accordance with applicable law DETI SAS may process personal data, particularly for, but not limited to the following purposes:
- Fulfill Request : To supply customers with accurate and relevant information those best match with consumers expectations.
- Understand Customer Behaviour: Data allows us to analyze customer behaviour and how do they progress on our website. Processing these information contributes to Deti’s website improvement.
- Personalization: To provide you the best experience on Deti’s website, we use data to offer adapted content depending on the customer’s interest. Moreover, data help us improving our services.
- Protection : To ensure the security and integrity of our website, network and our business. It also protects Deti against fraud.
- Compliance: To comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards.
The protection of your data is of the utmost importance for Deti SAS. Collected information are stored on a secure server. This information is unavailable to anyone outside Deti SAS. None of your personal data is ever supplied to a third-party organization. Data you may share with Deti SAS is processed by us as confidential information for our internal use only.
We may retain your information for business purpose as long as is reasonably necessary. It can be either to supply you with our products and services, either to comply with laws and our legal obligations, in case of litigation, information may be used to solve it and enforce our agreement. The company reserves the right to keep information you accord us on a 60 months period.
Cookies are files that a website transfers to an user’s device through an internet browser, it allows the site to recognize the user’s computer, capt and remember information. Cookies have severals functions, it might be used to retain your ID and password when you have to log you on a site, it also serves to remind your preferences regarding the sites you visit.
Deti SAS uses google tracking application. It allows getting statistics on the flow of visitor on the site in order to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the website and its contents. The information that the cookies collect is mostly anonymous and includes the number of visitors to the Website, where those visitors originate from and how many times they have visited the Website.
Find information with the following link https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
Promotional messages, advertising
Deti SAS uses your personal data to send you information about services, products and upcoming events that can interest you. This data treatment is based on the consent you gave us at the moment you accept our website’s cookies. For more information, please read the GDPR, article 6, 1st paragraph.
These advertisements might contain cookies informing us about your behaviours toward the products our services we promote. It enables Deti SAS to know if the recipient has opened and download some contents or if he has not read it.
You may object these communication contents at any time through the link indicated in every mailing. However, the termination of one newsletter may not entail the termination of other newsletters, as well. Unsubscribing from our marketing email will not affect our service to you.
The 3rd chapter of the GDPR deals with the rights allocated to users about their personal data. Hereinafter, you will find a list of rights accorded to users regarding their personal data :
Article 15 – The right of access
Article 16 – The right to rectification
Article 17- The right to erasure
Article 18 – The right to restrict processing
Article 20 – The right to data portability
Article 21 – The right to object to processing
To exercise any right mentioned above, submit a request to us by:
- Emailing us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us at (+33) 2 98 47 90 57
- Sending a request to: DETI SAS – 7rue de Kérélie – 29200 Brest – FRANCE